just kabaddi league / kabaddi rules 1. Kabaddi is a high intensity contact sport where the objective is to enter the opponent’s half of the court, tag their players and successfully return back.
2. The sport is contested by two teams consisting of seven players each. Each team starts the game with seven players on court and five substitutes on the bench.
3. Each Kabaddi match spans a duration of 40 minutes comprising of events called raids.
4. A raid starts when a player enters the opposition court. A player who enters the opposition half of the court for a raid is called a raider.
5. A player from the opposition team who tackles or has the opportunity to tackle a raider is called a defender.
6. The maximum duration of each raid is 30 seconds and during the raid, the raider has to keep chanting “Kabaddi Kabaddi”, known as the Cant.
JUST KABADDI Development Society®
#1st Floor, Near Central Bank, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Safidon, Jind - HR India
Copyright © 2021 JKL - JUST KABADDI LEAGUE - All Rights Reserved
Website Designed by - Mohit Sangwan
We are "Just Kabaddi Development Society® (0897)" registered NGO (HR/2021/0293659) under Haryana Government, India.
We are known to organise national level kabaddi leagues with the name of "JKL KABADDI League or Just Kabaddi League". We work to meet the players to their real identity based on their skill & talent. We especially support the Poor, Girls & Orphans.