just kabaddi league / kabaddi rules 1. Kabaddi is a high intensity contact sport where the objective is to enter the opponent’s half of the court, tag their players and successfully return back.
2. The sport is contested by two teams consisting of seven players each. Each team starts the game with seven players on court and five substitutes on the bench.
3. Each Kabaddi match spans a duration of 40 minutes comprising of events called raids.
4. A raid starts when a player enters the opposition court. A player who enters the opposition half of the court for a raid is called a raider.
5. A player from the opposition team who tackles or has the opportunity to tackle a raider is called a defender.
6. The maximum duration of each raid is 30 seconds and during the raid, the raider has to keep chanting “Kabaddi Kabaddi”, known as the Cant.
JUST KABADDI Development Society®
#1st Floor, Near Central Bank, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Safidon, Jind - HR India
Copyright © 2021 JKL - JUST KABADDI LEAGUE - All Rights Reserved
Website Designed by - Mohit Sangwan
JUST KABADDI DEVELOPMENT SOCIETY has aimed for women empowerment and gender equality through sports. It has kept an equal winning price for women and Men’s teams aiming for gender equality. Just Kabaddi is one of the most fascinating sports among rural sports and is catching up at a fast pace.